New Version of NACR

epg at merit.edu epg at merit.edu
Tue Feb 15 19:45:40 UTC 1994

The National Science Foundation has requested that we modify
the text of the NACR (network announcement template).  The
changes relate to the header of the template which states:

1) administrators of regional/midlevel/peer providers have
promulgated the NSFNET AUP to their service subscribers
2) service subscribers agree that traffic from their networks
comply with the NSFNET AUP
3) comments concerning the NSFNET AUP may be sent to aup-comments at merit.edu.

The new NACR is v7.1 and can be found on nic.merit.edu:nsfnet/announced.
networks.

We will continue to accept the old version and the current version (7.1)
until March 1, 1994.  After March 1st we will be unable to accept
requests which are submitted with an old version of the NACR. We
appreciate your cooperation with our request.  Thanks.
        --Elise