innocent remark

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Thu Apr 28 02:38:11 UTC 1994

there are a number of companies that have made modest enhancements
(some of which you have mentioned) to NetBSD and are or will be deploying
routers based on the code using PC or other SBC "platforms".

I consider these people to be the "cloners" like a gateway or a dell.

They make wonderful 1e1T, 1e1B (BRI), and 1e1V (v.32bis)
"edge" routers, but like the PC cloners they will set their sights higher
and higher.

Marty