this week's CIDR progress report

Jessica Yu jyy at merit.edu
Mon Apr 25 18:09:01 UTC 1994

>I think that you really mean that the following peers of NSFNET/ANSnet
>(& all of the ASs behind them) have withdrawn more specific routes.  If
>you could identify the home-ASs of the withdrawn nets, that would
>probably be more helpful & more accurate.

Thought about this a bit more.  If we really want to mention the ASs which have
withdrawn specific routes, homeAS may not give accurate information either.
Think about the case of proxy aggregation, the AS which withdrew specific routes is
the one who does the proxy aggr not the homeAS itself.

							--jessica