20402 routing entries

Susan Hares skh at merit.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:06:51 UTC 1994

Mark:

Just catching up on mail, so I apologize if this is out
of sequence.

>What does this mean?  Well you can develop a routing strategies which
>take into account many diverse exit points from your AS.  You can
>develop routing strategies based on high end users, low-end users,
>route the east coast here, the west coast there.  You name it.

It sounds like long-range you want a IPng protocol
that allows flexible auto-assignment of network numbers?

Perhaps someone should mention this to the IPng folks?
I know of autoconfiguration work in some of the protocols for
IPng.

;-)

Sue Hares