20402 routing entries

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Mon Apr 18 16:34:51 UTC 1994

think land patents

People bought them for $5, and mined $12Billion worth of gold out of them.

I can't remember who the person was that bought all the US oil lands in the 19th
century for next to nothing because while the oil was known to exist (there)
technology did not exist for pumping it from 150 feet.

Four years later they had the technology.

What you paid vs what they are worth (especially in the future) are not
necessarily closely bound.

Marty