20402 routing entries (renumbering)

Hans-Werner Braun hwb at upeksa.sdsc.edu
Sat Apr 16 00:22:25 UTC 1994

Sounds like the same kind of mentality that lets people in LA
drive cars with a 20 miles/gallon mileage.

 Me:     You have to use cars with better mileage!
 Users:  Again? OK - but why? And what's in it for me?
 Me:     (explanation of air overload of pullutants deleted)
 Users:  So you are saying that of the 200 tons (or whatever) of the
         total pollution in LA's air due to the usage of gas in cars,
         that my buying a 60 miles/gallon car saves just a few pounds?
 Me:     Err, yes.
 Users:  Don't ring us, we'll ring you!

  .... later ...

 Users:  Uuuuhhhh, this cancer is KILLing me ...

  .... much later  (Users: are dead by now) ...

 Quiz:   Should Users: have saved 2 gallons/day or moved to Alaska?