Waiving the AUP for CIDRization

Pushpendra Mohta pushp at CERF.NET
Fri Apr 15 17:38:06 UTC 1994

I cant speak for everyone else, but I welcome the waiving of the
AUP for this purpose. And no, I wont yank my CIX connection till the
dust settles on the new architecture.

This will however open up a whole bunch of routing asymetry and related
trouble shooting problems.

--pushpendra

Pushpendra Mohta              pushp at cerf.net        +1 619 455 3908
Director of Engineering       pushp at sdsc.bitnet     +1 800 876 2373