20402 routing entries

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Fri Apr 15 22:24:00 UTC 1994

CIDR is a technology similiar to a Meat Cleaver

It can be used for good or for ill.

We've watched CIDR for a long time, and perceived it as having "stealth"
implications in how it would be used.

We are now seeing how it will be used, and how it is intended to be used.

Some of them sound pretty bad (we are not surprised).

We want to see CIDR used for good.

Not for secret or not-so-secret agendas which we do not agree with.

We want both hierachial and non-hierachial routing to proceed in parallel.

Marty