20402 routing entries

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Fri Apr 15 21:43:07 UTC 1994

You've been selling the CIDR drugs, your responsibility was to have come
up with one.

I think the community needs to have a solution, i can't come up with
a unilateral one, and it will take a LONG time to sell a multilateral one.

But we've been working on them for some number of months.

Hint, think about buying back network numbers.

General principal of the US Constitution is that if you take something
you give some relief.  (I'm not saying this is uniuque to the US btw).

Marty