20402 routing entries

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Fri Apr 15 21:28:57 UTC 1994

PSI is easy (when compared to the below)

I can't imagine going back to 5000 seperate companies and say

"Give me your network number, by such and such a date, or I turn you off"

I'll be glad to refer their lawyers to Peter, LLNL, the FNC or anyone who
has a big wallet/purse/money-bag-under-bed to settle the issue.

That is a non-deterministic path, it will not be ruled by fiat.

A clean slate as below (tounge in cheek or not) is the chance to create
the perfect information state (make sure all transactions are checkpointed
through the FinCen etc).  And of course there are other possabilities for
clean slates.  (Possabilities not probabilities btw).

Marty