20402 routing entries

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Fri Apr 15 21:38:16 UTC 1994

In YOUR Internet you believe in name based portability.

That is NOT what the people who have those numbers believe.

You are confusing the technology vs the reality of the marketplace.

That is not to say that you can't turn on your propaganda machine and
make everyone believe that Comrade Peter is a friend of all Internet children.

CIDR with masks defeats the substantial purpose's that you are selling
CIDR to solve, I can't wait to see the processing impact of the
increasingly sparse matrix's you are pushing.  Not that I have heard
anyone buy into it yet though.

Marty

PS:  He was a red head.  I think i'm casting myself as Medevev in this
	context.
---------