20402 routing entries

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Fri Apr 15 17:07:40 UTC 1994

a bit less than
28,000 currently configured "Internet" network numbers believe they
have permanently gained their class B's and C's and will NEVER give them up
and renumber.  Or at least the ones in the US believe that.

a bit less than all assigned network numbers total believe that they have
gained their class B's and C's and will never give up and renumber.

You have provided no incentive (carrot) for individual companies to do
the right thing.

CIDR is a perfectly engineered suspension bridge unconnected to either
bank of the river.

Marty