493 Nets in 93 Aggregates

yakov at watson.ibm.com yakov at watson.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 18:46:19 UTC 1994

Ref:  Your note of Mon, 11 Apr 94 20:39:08 MET DST

Peter,

>May I suggest that we inherit some of the techniques from the
>phone-marketing people, and actively go after people that
>could reduce their routing announcements by using CIDR ?

One useful step in this direction would be identify individual
sites that have a large block of contiguous Class C networks,
and then go after these sites first. This would allow us
to maximize the "return on investment".

Yakov.
P.S. As a matter of fact, I wonder whether we can get a list
of sites that have Class C networks sorted (in descreasing order)
by the number of contiguous Class C networks assigned to a site.