Aussie justice for crackers, FYI

Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 sgoldste at cise.cise.nsf.gov
Thu Jun 3 11:04:50 UTC 1993

+ ======================================================================== +
||  Steven N. Goldstein                                                   ||
||  Program Director, Interagency & International Networking Coordination ||
||  Div. of Networking and Communications Research & Infrastructure       ||
||  National Science Foundation                                           ||
||  1800 G Street, N.W., Room 416                                         ||
||  Washington, D.C. 20550                                                ||
||  Tel: +1-202-357-9717                                                  ||
||  FAX: +1-202-357-5865                                                  ||
||  goldstein at NSF.GOV (Internet); goldstei at NSF(BITNET); S.GOLDSTEIN/OMNET ||