Question on the registration of addresses from an assigned block

Andrew Partan asp at uunet.uu.net
Wed Jul 28 15:26:02 UTC 1993

We do reassign our nets to our customers.  We typically send to the NIC
a copy of the internet-number-template with the new information filled
in and something like "please reassign net X.Y.Z according to the
information on this form" at the top.

Note that we have 198.3.*, so we have arranged with the NIC to have
3.198.IN-ADDR.ARPA delegated to our nameservers, so IN-ADDR requests
for any 198.3.X nets are done by us directly, and not the NIC.

	--asp at uunet.uu.net (Andrew Partan)