Fun & Games *after* the Regional Techs Meeting

Alisa Hata hata at cac.washington.edu
Wed Jan 13 07:00:36 UTC 1993

For what it's worth, *this* Colorado native thinks Winter Park is one of
the best ski areas in the state.  Although it's not the closest area to
Boulder, I think it's worth the trip.  (But I may not be all that
unbiased; my ski vacations for the last two years have been spent at
Winter Park!)

Alisa Hata
Network Operations Center
University of Washington/NWNet