Fun & Games at the Regional Techs Meeting

Sheri M. Repucci smr
Thu Jan 7 18:01:35 UTC 1993

Okay, in place of the usual whirlyball match on the evening of the
first day of these meetings (seems the west is not in tune to this
tacky sport yet!) we`ve come up with the next best thing Boulder
could provide...  A sleigh ride through ghost towns and old mining
camps complete with tour guide describing the old mining technology
with a "hot cocoa warmup" finale.  I need to get some feel for how
many are interested in doing this at 9pm on Thursday evening so we
can book the sleigh(s).  If a minimum of 13 go it'll be $10 each...
with the price falling depending on how many of us end up going.

We need to reserve the sleigh(s) asap so I'd appreciate a fast
response from those who wish to brave the cold Colorado air for
this adventure (bring a warm hat and gloves!!).  By the way, we have
4 out of the needed minimum of 13 hearty souls so far.

                                     Sheri Repucci
                                     Merit/Internet Engineering
                                     (313) 936-2085 (phone)
                                     (313) 747-3745 (fax)