Whirlyball at IETF

John Curran jcurran at nic.near.net
Fri Feb 26 01:01:34 UTC 1993

--------
	From: Kannan Varadhan <kannan at oar.net>
	Subject: Whirlyball at IETF
	Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1993 18:53:14 -0500

	Did you know that what U. of Michigan does, Ohio State does one better?
	Well, if UM offers you whirlyball at the merit technical seminar, OSU
	offers it during IETF ;-)

	Wednesday night is the social event night, as you might have noticed by
	now, so, if people want to mark preferences, availabilities, times,
	suggestions etc., we could have a ball....

	If someone wants to start co-ordinating this, I'll get some details on
	prices etc. and  if we get a firm date, try to get some block bookings
	etc.  Did I hear somebody say they were volunt....? :)

I can't coordinate this, but count me in.   What team is Vince on?  :-)

/John