Only one config week of Dec 27

epg epg
Wed Dec 22 22:12:16 UTC 1993

With the holiday season upon us and some power work being done
at the Computer Center here in Ann Arbor, we would like to
ammend our configuration schedule for the NSFNET/ANSnet
on the week of December 27.

We propose to have only one configuration session that week (Dec27th).
The configurations would take place on Wednesday, Dec 29 between
05:00 and 08:00.  Any requests for configuration changes (NACR
submissions) that arrive before noon (EST) on Tuesday, Dec 28
will be included in the configurations on Dec 29. We hope that
this proposal is satisfactory to you all.

Happy holidays.
         --Elise