NSFNET/ANSnet Questionnaire (fwd)

Andrew Partan asp at uunet.uu.net
Tue Dec 7 21:06:13 UTC 1993

In the spirit of making sure that everyone knows about plans for BGP4
deployment in other networks, so that they can make sure that their own
plans do not cause things to break, I am forwarding our reply to the
NSFNET/ANSnet Questionnaire to these lists (further discussion should
be done on bgpd at merit.edu please).

I encourage this sort of information to be made public.  I also
encourage all networks to make this sort of information public; more
than just the networks that are directly connected to the
NSFNET/ANSnet.

	--asp at uunet.uu.net (Andrew Partan)