Additions to the NSFNET policy-based routing database

Steven K. Widmayer skw
Wed Apr 14 03:41:22 UTC 1993

Tom,

Apologies to you and others who were recently affected by the change
in reports.  In the future, at minimum we will give at least one
week's notice and provide the details for any report changes.

  --Steve Widmayer / Merit