security hole in swais, FYI

Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 sgoldste at cise.cise.nsf.gov
Tue Sep 1 11:20:58 UTC 1992

George and Brewster,

Please take note of this and act accordingly.

(Thanks for the heads-up, Scott!  I took the liberty of alerting the CERT with
a cc:  The community of serving organizations should be notified and the fix
provided, when proven.  If I'm behind the power curve, and if you have already
done this, please excuse my misplaced zeal.)

Thanks,

Steve G.