ANS to CIX Interconnection

Jordan Becker becker at ans.net
Fri Oct 2 05:35:48 UTC 1992

> It seems to me that something is missing here.  Perhaps I missed it,
> but I don't think I've seen anything about what CO+RE will be
> announcing to the CIX.  I seem to recall a statement that the CIX does
> not use default, but that's it.
>
> What does ANS CO+RE plan on announcing to the CIX?
>
> Ross

Ross - there are several service providers that are directly homed
into ANSNET (e.g. regionals) that are applying for CIX membership
status, and plan to use ANSNET as a transit to reach the CIX.  CO+RE
will announce all of these service providers routes to the CIX.  I
presume that the CIX trade association will publicize the membership
of these service providers as they join.

	Jordan