Proposed change at the Interconnect 7 hirchert at ncsa.uiuc.edu Thu

Paul Zawada zawada at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 4 14:35:04 UTC 1992

> For instance, Matt Mathis and I discussed this on the telephone.
> Since his regional is not passing CLNP traffic and the T1
> backup circuit to their T3 node is due to be installed this
> week, he is seriously considering discontinuing his peering
> session with the T1. We are glad to hear that. We are very
> anxious to complete the migration from the T1 to the T3.
> Discontinuing peering sessions with the T1 is the next step.

I too will probably discontinue NCSA's (AS 1224) peering with the T1 network
once the backup T1 circuit is installed and connected to ENSS 129.  (This
is supposed to occur by the middle of next week.)  Was there anything you
told Matt over the phone that I should know? :-)

--zawada

--
Paul J. Zawada                                    KB9FMN
NCSAnet Network Engineer                          zawada at ncsa.uiuc.edu
National Center for Supercomputing Applications   ..!pur-ee!zawada