2451 copies of a CERT Advisory

Edward DeHart ecd at cert.org
Wed May 27 14:31:46 UTC 1992

I would like to apologize to everyone who received more than one copy
of the last CERT Advisory.  The offending address that caused sendmail
to crash and burn without updating the queue file has been removed.

A Sun advisory will be sent out this morning.  I hope that it will not be
overlooked due to yesterday's mailer loop.

Thank you,
Ed DeHart
Computer Emergency Response Team
Internet E-mail: cert at cert.org
Telephone: 412-268-7090 24-hour hotline:
       CERT/CC personnel answer 7:30a.m. to 6:00p.m. EST(GMT-5)/EDT(GMT-4),
       and are on call for emergencies during other hours.