Additions, etc. to the NSFNET policy-based routing database

Belinda Sue Blair bsb
Tue May 26 02:40:22 UTC 1992

Regional techs and others,

Greetings. Since nsfnet-admin received an incredibly low number
of Network Announcement Change Requests over the Memorial Day
weekend in this fine nation of ours, I am unilaterally, in the
fine Haig tradition, postponing the configuration window one
day to Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
NACRs will be accepted for this run until 2pm-ish Tuesday and the
installation window will be from 05:00-08:00 Wednesday morning.

If you need any configurations installed before then, please
message trouble at merit.edu and state that you need an emergency
config. The NOC can then page me and I will deal with it from
there.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
-B. Sue Blair