Friday NSFNET routing configuration reports now available

Steven K. Widmayer skw
Sat Mar 14 05:39:57 UTC 1992

Hi.  The NSFNET routing configuration reports for Friday morning are now
available:

The configuration reports, map information sheets, and configuration files
which reflect these changes are available for anonymous ftp on nis.nsf.net
as usual.

    nsfsites - configuration reports

               latest report for:
			-  NSFNET T1 has the file extension .now
                	-  NSFNET T3 has the file extension 3.now

    nsfconfg - configuration files for the routing software for each NSS

               latest report for:
                        -  NSFNET T1 has the file format config.nss#
                	-  NSFNET T3 has the file extension .t3p

Also, another reminder:

 > Effective the afternoon of Sunday March 15th, the Merit/NSFNET
 > Information Services machine (nis.nsf.net/nic.merit.edu, 35.1.1.48)
 > will be moving to a new platform. With this move we will be changing
 > the directory structure slightly. Of specific interest to you may be
 > the new location of the directories currently called "nsfsites" and
 > "nsfconfg". Following the move these directories will be found as
 > follows:
 >
 >         nsfsites --> nsfnet/announced.networks
 >         nsfconfg --> nsfnet/backbone.configuration
 >
 > In addition to these directory path/name changes, the "NETS.AS_*"
 > files that are currently found in the "maps" directory will be found
 > in the "nsfnet/announced.networks" directory.
 >

 >                                 Sheri Repucci
 >                                 Merit/Internet Engineering

  --Steve Widmayer
    Merit/NSFNET