Advanced topic seminar -- ride from airport?

Vince Fuller vaf at Valinor.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 14 23:20:53 UTC 1992

	    Is there anyone else attending the Advanced Topics Seminar on the
    23rd/24th who will be arriving at the Detroit airport at around 5:30pm?
    If so, a ride from the airport (or even splitting cab fare) would be
    appreciated.  (I'm willing to help pay for the mileage to the University).

    Thanks,
    Evan

I'm looking to make similar arrangements if anyone is arriving in Detroit at
around 7:30PM on Wednesday the 22nd...

	Thanks,
	--Vince