NCR - a followup note

Milo S. Medin (NASA ARC NSI Project Office) medin at nsipo.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 7 07:10:09 UTC 1992

Identifying requirements is necessary so that protocol mods can start
to be done.  If we wait until some procurement is awarded, there
won't be enough time to do the necessary protocol work.

Besides, the routing coordinator business is hardly settled on
yet anyway.  You have to decide what said org. is going to coordinate
and what policys they obey before you can run a meaningful RFP...
It's the substrate that decides how much flexibility you have in
routing configuration anyway.

					Thanks,
					  Milo

PS If you know something I don't, let me know!