Press release on demise of the T-1 backbone
Marten.Terpstra at ripe.net
Fri Dec 4 09:49:19 UTC 1992
Piet.Beertema at mcsun.EU.net writes:
* * Thought you might like to see the official notice of the T-1's pass
* Yes ;-)
* some of us in Europe (working with defaults) found out the
* hard way: no more default route ...
* You could also say that that's a lack of communication
* with or information by your network service provider.
* EUnet has been using and announcing the T3 as a second
* default route for quite some time already.
Sure, I am not blaming anyone here, just stating a fact of life ...
More information about the NANOG