new template.net form...

Piet.Beertema at mcsun.EU.net Piet.Beertema at mcsun.EU.net
Fri Aug 21 10:34:57 UTC 1992

    Though I'm not sure about the distinction you are making between
    "complies" and "will comply".
You're right: the words "that will transit the NSFNET backbone"
makes "will comply" superfluous, so "complies" will do.

    But I will run it by some others here just to be sure we aren't
    taking the law unto ourselves, so to speak.
Of course!

OK, after this first pass through the text, I'm getting
even more picky: networks cannot agree to anything, only
their administrators can! So here's my latest & greatest
proposal for a new text:

     The administrators of the following networks for which access is
     requested to the NSFNET backbone,  agree that traffic from these
     networks that will transit the NSFNET backbone complies with the
     "NSFNET BACKBONE SERVICES ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY" dated June 1992

	Piet