Additions to the NSFNET policy-based routing database

Belinda Sue Blair bsb
Thu Apr 9 07:22:15 UTC 1992

  >Jessica,
  >	Confusion reigns again :-) This is exactly what had me puzzled.
  >Thanks for the info! On a different note, do you keep track of T1 only
  >sites? I.e. Sites that are only reachable via the T1 backbone?
  >
  >Erik

Folks (if I may butt in),

Greetings. Yes, in fact, if you subtract the number of T3 configured
networks from the number of T1 configured networks, you will have
the number of nets configured on the T1 only. Essentially, the list
of T3 networks is a subset of the T1 networks, since even the "T3
only" nets must have at least an interconnect configuration on the
T1 side.

-B. Sue Blair
 Merit Network Operations