[NANOG-announce] NANOG 91: Call for Presentations, Upcoming ISOC Course + N90 Pics Available

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Mar 7 20:33:59 UTC 2024

*NANOG 91: Call for Presentations*

*Transform Your Research, Ideas, + Best Practices into a NANOG Talk*
NANOG 91 topics will focus on cloud operations. Cloud operations topics can
include:

   - Best practices
   - “What I learned setting up my cloud network”
   - A panel discussion on how ISPs, Research + Education, Enterprise and
   other industry sectors use the cloud
   - Security in the cloud

*LEARN MORE  <https://nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>*

*Picture This: N90 Photo Albums Available on Flickr!*

Find candid photos of you + your peers taken by our pro photographers at
our last meeting in Charlotte, NC. All NANOG 90 pictures are available to
download.

*VIEW NOW  <https://www.flickr.com/photos/nanog/albums/>Upcoming ISOC
Course: Fundamentals of Designing and Deploying Computer Networks*
*Don't Wait — Course Will Begin 18 March*

The objective of this course is to train technicians who can plan, design,
deploy and maintain small cabled or Wi-Fi Local Area Networks in
residential and small businesses including connecting the LANs to an ISP.

*LEARN MORE  *
<https://nanog.org/events/fundamentals-of-designing-and-deploying-computer-networks-ddcn-18-march-2024/>