[NANOG-announce] NANOG 88 Agenda is Now Available! + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed May 17 18:23:00 UTC 2023

*NANOG 88 Agenda is Now Available! *
*Join Us for our 88th Community-Wide Gathering 12-14, June*

Sync your calendars today and plan out your NANOG 88 experience!

*VIEW AGENDA <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-88/agenda/> *
*What's Trending on the Mailing List? *
*Find or Give a Solution on Our Online Conversation Threads *

*Current Trending Conversations *

   - Do ISP’s collect and analyze traffic of users?
   - Looking for Contact: MTN South Africa (AS16637)
   - Routed Optical Networks
   - Major changes to ARIN RPKI functionality (Fwd: [arin-announce] New
   Features Added to ARIN Online)
   - Weekly Global IPv4 Routing Table Report
   - DNS Dinner at NANOG 88 for the DNS Affinity Group
   - Cisco Nexus 3k Route Selection\Packet Forwarding Debugging

*MORE INFO * <https://community.nanog.org>

*Did You Know There is a Parents Affinity Group at NANOG?*
*Find Community in our Online Discussion Threads*

The NANOG Affinity Groups are part of the Community Forum and allow our
members to connect over shared interests.

We need your voice! Connect with others in the tech industry and find
mentorship and support while sharing your experiences.

*MORE INFO <https://community.nanog.org> *