[NANOG-announce] My "N87 Moment" PC Shares Favorites + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Mar 9 19:00:45 UTC 2023

*What Was Your N87 Moment?*
*PC Recalls Their Favorite NANOG 87 Moment*

The NANOG Programming Committee shares personal stories that made our most
recent meeting memorable.

What was your NANOG 87 Moment? Please email us at news at nanog.org.

*READ NOW
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/pc-recalls-nanog-87-favorite-moments/>*

*NANOG 87 Pictures are LIVE!*
*Check out our NANOG 87 Photo Album on Flickr *

*VIEW NOW <https://www.flickr.com/photos/nanog/albums>*

*NANOG Joins CaribNog 25*

*CaribNOG 25 took place as Part of the Grenada ICT Week Technical
ForumWatch the streamed footage of the final day of events. *

*WATCH NOW <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-sGvSY3PE>*

*NANOG 88 Sponsorships Available! *
*Invest in the Strength of the Community We've Built*

Our in-person conferences draw up to 1,500 individuals in multiple facets
of network engineering, operations, and architecture, who gather with us in
major cities across North America.

Find out more about types of sponsorships + sponsorship opportunities!

*VIEW NOW
<https://www.nanog.org/participate/types-sponsorship/in-person-conferences/>*