[NANOG-announce] Watch NANOG Hackathon, N87 Socials, + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Tue Feb 7 14:54:19 UTC 2023

*WATCH Hackathon Welcome Session*
*Meet Project Vendors, Get Project Ideas, + More *

*Hybrid NANOG 87 Hackathon kicked-off last Friday, 3 Feb. and will continue
until Sunday, 12 Feb. *

Watch video to meet project vendors, get ideas for potential Hackathon
projects, and check out resources to ensure a successful Hackathon.

*WATCH NOW* <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-87-hackathon/>

*Connect with Old + New Friends at NANOG 87 Socials!*
*Don't Miss out on NANOG 87 Social Events Next Week*

*Our community is what makes NANOG special. *Connect with the phenomenal
women and men that make up the heart of our mission at our NANOG Social
events, taking place during NANOG 87.  Check out full details below!

* MORE INFO <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-87/socials/>*

*Can't Make it to Atlanta? Still Time to Register Virtually*
NANOG 87 will Kick Off Monday!

There is still time to register for NANOG 87.

Can't make it to Atlanta? Join us virtually! Stream presentations,
participate in real-time chat forums, and enjoy the 360 camera views of
NANOG 87 General Session + more!

*REGISTER NOW* <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-87/>

*What's Hot on The Mailing List? *
*Participate or Find a Tech Solution in the Community Forum Mailing List *

Remember, a NANOG account must be created to access the Community Forum.

*Current Trending Conversations:*

• Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List
 Replies 26
<https://community.nanog.org/t/spectrum-legacy-twc-infrastructure-contact-off-list/57069>
• Smaller than a /24 for BGP?
             Replies 32
<https://community.nanog.org/t/smaller-than-a-24-for-bgp/56993>
• Typical last mile battery runtime (protecting against power cuts)
 Replies 31
<https://community.nanog.org/t/typical-last-mile-battery-runtime-protecting-against-power-cuts/57103>
• 202203071610.AYC Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock                Replies
338
<https://community.nanog.org/t/202203071610-ayc-re-making-use-of-240-4-netblock/55006/4>
• Increasing problems with geolocation/IPv4 access
 Replies 13
<https://community.nanog.org/t/increasing-problems-with-geolocation-ipv4-access/56963>

*WHAT'S HOT* <https://community.nanog.org>