[NANOG-announce] N85 Agenda + Swag + New Ep. of Internet Innovators w/ Perlman + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu May 19 18:55:50 UTC 2022

*NANOG 85 Agenda Now LIVE! *
*Register Now for N85, Happening 6 - 8 JUN in Montréal*

Save your favorite talks and download them into your calendars TODAY!

Click on any talk title in the agenda to view the full abstract and speaker
info. Then "💚" to save and download talks into your calendar.

*VIEW AGENDA  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-85/nanog-85-agenda/>*

*Coming Soon: New Episode of "Internet Innovators" *
*Candid Interview w/ Iconic "Mother of the Internet" Radia Perlman *

*"I would like more people to realize that if you are different in some
way, you have some sort of skill that other people don't; you can probably
figure out a way to make that useful." *

Known as the "Mother of the Internet," this Internet icon is no stranger to
standing out in a crowd in a heavily male-dominated industry.

Perlman's dynamic, warm personality and fearless ability "to be different"
has changed the digital landscape for the world.

Watch a short clip now and then watch the full episode on NANOG TV,
premiering, next Wed. 25 MAY 2022.

*WATCH NOW  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHPTvDftTs>*

*High-Speed Internet for All *
*New Initiative will Provide Reduced Cost for Internet *

*"We're bringing high-speed internet to everyone in America. Because
everyone needs a connection to stay connected."*

$45 billion will be invested to provide affordable, reliable, high-speed
internet for everyone in America by the end of the decade.

*LEARN MORE  <https://www.internetforall.gov>*

*Get your N85 Swag On!*

Show off your NANOG pride with a t-shirt, sweatshirt, polo, cap, or laptop
stickers.
And don’t forget to tag us in your NANOG pics on Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, and LinkedIn so we can follow along! #WeAreNANOG

*SHOP NOW <https://nanog.itemorder.com/shop/sale/> *

*In-Person Attendees: Are you Ready to Cross the Border? *

We will require that everyone attending NANOG 85 be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 no later than 23, MAY 2022.

To enter or return to Canada as a fully vaccinated traveler, here are the
things you need to know.

*TRAVEL GUIDELINES <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-85/safety-travel/> *