[NANOG-announce] NANOG 85 Call for Presentations + More

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Mar 9 23:36:51 UTC 2022

*NANOG 85: Call For Presentations *

*Are you a top mind in the industry? *Do you have what it takes to spark
our imagination, encourage dialogue, + drive new solutions to our greatest
networking challenges?

We are now accepting proposals for in-person or remote presentations at all
sessions of NANOG 85 taking place in Montréal, QC, Canada on June 6 - 8,
2022.

Presentations may cover current technologies, soon-to-be deployed
technologies, and/or industry innovation.

*Requested Topics: *

June 6 is the 10 year anniversary of World IPv6 Launch Day! We are actively
seeking talks about IPv6.
Additionally, based on feedback from our survey results, we have seen
numerous requests for the following topics:

   - Network Automation
   - Tutorials (IPv6, BGP, Segment Routing, DNS)
   - Security (developments in, problems/solutions, various protocols)

Don’t wait! Presentation abstracts and draft slides should be submitted no
later than *Monday, April 25, 2022.*

*MORE INFO  <https://www.nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>*

*NANOG 84 Pictures Now Available*

All the unforgettable moments of NANOG 84 are captured in the archives.
View the full NANOG 84 photo album today.

Download your favorite picture, share on social and tag us! #WeAreNANOG

*NANOG 84 PHOTO ALBUM
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/nanog/albums/with/72177720297019307>*

*Monthly LinkedIn Poll Questions *
*We Want Your Feedback!*

*NANOG believes in community in its truest sense. *

We want to continue the conversation with you. Therefore, we will be
hosting monthly LinkedIn Polls to facilitate space for your feedback. Have
a question you would like to be polled? Contact us today.

Have you joined our thriving LinkedIn community page: NANOG — A
Community-Moderated Group? Join now.
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/40718/>

*FOLLOW US * <https://www.linkedin.com/company/nanog/posts/?feedView=all>