[NANOG-announce] Watch Now: NANOG 85 Talks + Leslie Daigle Joins NANOG’s Board

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Jun 22 17:49:17 UTC 2022

*Leslie Daigle Joins NANOG’s Board*
*Daigle Fills Position After Departure of Patrick Gilmore*

Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of Global Cyber Alliance and former Chief
Internet Technology Officer (CITO) of Internet Society (ISOC), Leslie
Daigle, has joined NANOG’s board as an interim member. Daigle fills the
position left open after the departure of Patrick Gilmore.

“We look forward to having Leslie join us as an interim board member. I
believe her years of experience working with other nonprofit boards in our
sector can provide us with a unique insight as we continue to evolve our
organization, “ NANOG executive director Edward McNair said.

*READ NOW * <https://www.nanog.org/stories/daigle-joins-nanogs-board/>

*Watch NANOG 85 Now! *
*Hours of Ground-Breaking Talks From our Most Recent Meeting*

Have you subscribed to our NANOG TV Youtube channel? The NANOG 85 playlist
is now available!

*WATCH NOW
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC6g1DLXIb8&list=PLO8DR5ZGla8hdg4oePSVgqghp_NPysxqm>*

*NANOG 85 Pics are Now Available! *
We are delighted to have captured such memorable moments from NANOG 85!
View pictures from Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Stay tuned for Wednesday's
photo album.

Photo credit and a huge thank you to Cat Gurinsky, Jacomo Piccolini, Matt
Ringel, and Steve Meuse.

*N85 PHOTO ALBUM
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/nanog/albums/72177720299948698/with/52160307711/>*