[NANOG-announce] NANOG 84 VIRTUAL EXPO IS LIVE

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Mon Feb 14 16:08:46 UTC 2022

*** The Latest Technology, all in One Space*
Be sure to visit the NANOG 84 Virtual Expo throughout the conference to
learn about the latest technologies, connect with tech reps + win raffle
prizes!

Expo doors are open today through Feb. 25! Scroll on to learn more about
each of our exhibitors.

*VISIT EXPO BOOTH * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/>

*** Comcast Technology Solutions*
*Our media and entertainment technology redefines digital experiences and
delivers the future of media to global audiences*

Comcast Technology Solutions offers a portfolio of technology solutions,
the CTSuite, that provides the industry with the technology, scale, and
expertise to expand and navigate the rapidly-changing media and
entertainment technology landscape. We invent technology that solves
industry challenges, reimagines what is possible, and transforms businesses
for an ever-changing world. Built on Comcast’s know-how, proven facilities,
scalable platforms, and infrastructure, Comcast Technology Solutions offers
more than 20 years of reliable real-world broadcast and digital experience.
We partner with customers to redefine expectations and deliver the future
to global audiences. Learn more: comcasttechnologysolutions.com

*Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/comcast/overview/> *

*** Element Critical*
*Your Data Center Your Way*

Element Critical is a leading provider of tailored data center services
backed by our solutions engineering expertise. Enterprise businesses can
accelerate their digital transformation initiatives in our secure and
high-performance facilities strategically located in Silicon
Valley-California, Austin-Texas, Houston-Texas, Chicago-Illinois, and
Vienna-Virginia. Our Tier III facilities are hybrid IT-ready, network-rich,
concurrently maintainable, and available in various deployment sizes and
densities.

Element Critical cares as much about the people we serve as the servers we
house. For more information, visit www.elementcritical.com (
https://www.elementcritical.com/)  or connect with our team at
sales at elementcritical.com (mailto:sales at elementcritical.com)
RAFFLE:
* Apple AirPod Pros!

Visit Expo Booth (
https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/element-critical/overview/
)
https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/juniper-networks/overview/

*** Juniper Networks*
*Engineering Simplicity*

Juniper Networks brings simplicity to networking with products, solutions,
and services that connect the world. Through engineering innovation, we
harness the power of networking in the cloud to solve the toughest
challenges. Learn more: juniper.net

*Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/juniper-networks/overview/>
*

*** Microsoft*
*Learn. Connect. Explore.*

Empowering Others: Our mission is to empower every person and every
organization on the planet to achieve more. Learn more: microsoft.com/en-us

*Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/microsoft/overview/> *

** NOKIA
*Open up a New Era of Data Center Networking*

Cloud builders like you are faced with scaling your data centers to deliver
distributed cloud applications, but current solutions lock you into
building data center networks their way with tools that limit how you
operate them. Nokia SR Linux is an open Linux-based NOS that gives you a
flexible and consumable foundation to support data center networks at
scale. And with the Nokia Fabric Services Platform, you get a declarative,
intent-based toolkit to automate your data center network operations. So,
you can manage data center growth and the accelerating demand for
distributed cloud-based applications the way that best suits you. Learn
more: nokia.com (https://www.nokia.com/networks/dc-fabric/)

*Visit Expo Booth *
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/nokia/overview/>

*** NETSCOUT*
*Visibility Without Borders*

NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. (NASDAQ: NTCT) helps assure digital business
services against disruptions in availability, performance, and security.
Our market and technology leadership stems from combining our patented
smart data technology with smart analytics. We provide real-time, pervasive
visibility and insights customers need to accelerate and secure their
digital transformation.

To learn more about improving service, network, and application performance
in physical or virtual data centers, or in the cloud, and how NETSCOUT's
performance and security solutions powered by service intelligence can help
you move forward with confidence, visit www.netscout.com or follow
@NETSCOUT on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.

RAFFLE:
* $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!

*Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/netscout/overview/> *

*** NETWORK TO CODE*
*Bridging the gap between DevOps & Networking*

Network to Code is a leading network automation solution provider committed
to bridging the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. Founded by
Jason Edelman, Network to Code has been a pioneer in the network automation
industry since 2014. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks
are deployed, managed, consumed, and operated daily by leveraging network
automation and DevOps technologies and principles.

Network to Code provides a variety of strategic consulting and professional
services to define, design, implement, and support outcome-driven, network
automation solutions. We work with clients across all industries and
geographies, taking a vendor- and tool-agnostic approach, making automation
a reality for any network.
RAFFLE:

*Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/network-to-code/overview/> *

*** Precision Optical*
*Custom Solutions. Reliable Networks*

Precision Optical Transceivers is a system engineering company focused on
optical transceivers and related active/passive optical components. For
over a decade, we have helped build networks around the globe by providing
high-quality, custom-engineered optical solutions. Learn more:
precisionot.com

Raffle:
* Yeti Cooler

*Visit Expo Booth
<https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/virtual-expo/precision-optical-transceivers-inc/overview/>
*

** (http://www.facebook.com/NANOG.org)
** (http://www.instagram.com/nanog_org/)
** (http://www.linkedin.com/company/nanog/)
** (http://www.twitter.com/nanog/)
** (http://nanog.org)
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|LIST_ADDRESS|* *|END:IF|*

You can ** update your preferences (*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (*|UNSUB|*)
.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|REWARDS_TEXT|* *|END:IF|*