[NANOG-announce] NANOG 84 Networking Events - N84 Kicks-Off Monday!

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Feb 9 21:10:56 UTC 2022

*NANOG 84 Networking Opportunities *
Networking is essential to the health of your career!
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet + greet with industry leaders +
professionals at next week's networking events at NANOG 84.

*Day 1: Newcomers Breakfast Orientation*
Monday, Feb. 14 | 9:00am - 9:45am CST
Location:  Waterloo Ballroom 5-6, Level 5

New to NANOG? Don’t miss our Newcomers Breakfast Orientation happening
Monday, Feb 14 at 9:00am at our upcoming meeting, NANOG 84. Have an
opportunity to network with fellow newcomers!

*REGISTER NOW  <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-84/>*

*Day 1: NANOG Networking Luncheon *
Monday, Feb. 14 | 12:00pm - 1:30pm CST
Location: MoonTower Hall, Level 2

Some of the tables at lunch will have "Table Topics" for you to use to chat
with others & network around the same topic.

   - Network Management
   - Automation
   - BGP Security
   - Routing
   - Traffic Management and Policy
   - Job Hunting
   - Peering
   - Newcomers Networking Follow-up
   - War Stories - The Time I Thought I'd Get Fired

Sponsors: Kentik
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=230d3e8f85&e=db9654bbbb>
, Sparkle
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=2e418daa89&e=db9654bbbb>
,Telescent
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=a909057418&e=db9654bbbb>

*SEE AGENDA * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/nanog-84-agenda/>

*Day 2: Women in Tech *
Tuesday, Feb. 15 | 12:00pm - 1:15pm CST
Location:  Waterloo Ballroom 5-6, Level 5

"What makes NANOG an incredible community, also makes it intimidating -
'courageous women' helping you not feel small"

           - Jezzibell Gilmore
             Co-founder of Packetfabric

This is a no-pressure space to empower your fellow (wo)man! Join us for an
opportunity to meet, network + potentially find your next mentee or mentor
in the Women in Tech community.

*Sponsor:* AWS
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=220616e069&e=db9654bbbb>

*SEE AGENDA  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/nanog-84-agenda/>*

*Peering Forum Applications Still Available *
NANOG 84 Peering Coordination Forum tables are still available. The forum
provides time for attendees to meet + network with others in the peering
community present at NANOG.

Sign up for your table today!

*SIGN UP * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-84/peering-forum/>