[NANOG-announce] Register Now for NANOG 83 + VIDEO | Ep.2 w/ Geoff Huston

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Sep 29 22:10:58 UTC 2021

*NANOG Partners with ICANN + Internet Society*
*Collaboration of Resources will Better Serve Communities*

In addition to our long-standing relationship with the American Registry
for Internet Numbers (ARIN), NANOG would like to also announce a new
partnership with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
(ICANN) and the Internet Society.

These partnerships will help realize common objectives, promote
collaboration, and strengthen the outreach efforts of all the organizations
involved.

*READ MORE
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/nanog-signs-a-memorandum-of-understanding-with-internet-society-icann/>*
*How will You Attend NANOG 83?*
*Register Now In-Person or Virtually*

Get excited for hybrid NANOG 83! Expect incredible programming, interactive
expos, networking events from the comfort of your home and/or in person.

The event will take place Nov. 1 - 3 in Minneapolis, MN, and all
programming + networking events will stream live for real-time engagement.

*REGISTER NOW  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-83/>*

*INTERNET INNOVATORS - NEW EPISODE *
*WATCH EP. 2 w/ Internet Pioneer Geoff Huston*

Leave it to Internet Hall of Fame Global Connector + chief scientist for
APNIC, Geoff Huston to make the hairy + scary parts of the Internet almost
sound charming.

Maybe it's his sparkling wit, pleasant demeanor, (or maybe even) the
Australian accent that makes all pills a little easier to swallow.

Ep.2 of our new web series, "Internet Innovators"  Huston explains why we
need to continue to address the elephants in the room.

Huston also talks about the importance of developing public speaking skills
+ "how to make an impact on a room full of geeks."

We also get to hear more about Huston's childhood in Australia and what
made him the man he is today. Overall, Huston will leave you wanting to ask
better questions and think more critically of the digital world around you.

*WATCH EP. 2 NOW *
<https://www.nanog.org/news-stories/nanog-tv/internet-innovators/geoff-huston-internet-innovators/>