[NANOG-announce] NANOG 83 Kicks-Off Monday + MORE

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Oct 27 20:49:01 UTC 2021

*NANOG 83 Kicks-Off on Monday   *
Register now to Connect Virtually +/or In-Person!

*Connecting with us virtually for NANOG 83? *

*WHERE TO WATCH:* 👉 Go to nanog.org/nanog83 to watch incredible
presentations by industry leaders, participate in real-time Q + A sessions,
networking events, expo, games + more!

The hybrid conference will kick off next Monday, Nov. 1 - 3. Full details
are available for upcoming talks and keynote presentations on the agenda.
NANOG 83 will be available virtually +/or in-person in Minneapolis, MN.

*VIEW AGENDA  <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-83/agenda/>*

*VIDEO - Check out our New Web Series! *
"Internet Innovators" ft. the Stories of Internet Legends

The web series  "Internet Innovators"
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=5fd264d1dd&e=db9654bbbb>

<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=ad41ad4192&e=db9654bbbb>
explores
the heart behind the brightest + boldest tech minds of our time. Watch
every last Wed. of the month, as we release a new episode sharing the
stories of men + women to who we credit our greatest achievements in
Internet history.

WATCH NOW: Ep.1 + 2, with Ep.1 + 2, with legendary Internet pioneers Vint
Cerf
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=01e51c1d36&e=db9654bbbb>
 + Geoff Huston.
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=47b71e993a&e=db9654bbbb>

Check out the  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nip6nQeLhc4>teaser
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nip6nQeLhc4> of our upcoming interview
with Scott Bradner. Bradner has been involved with the design, operation,
and use of data networks at Harvard University since the early days of the
ARPANET.

*WATCH this teaser of Ep.3:* Bradner tells NANOG story producer, Elizabeth
Drolet, he knew the Internet was exploding when his mom started using it.

👉 Ep. 3 will be released Wednesday, Nov. 24.

*VIEW TEASER  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nip6nQeLhc4>*

*Don't Miss: Women in Tech  *
Opportunity for Networking + Finding Mentors

*Don't miss an opportunity to meet incredible women in tech.* Perfect for
any female engineers looking for mentors. The Women in Technology luncheon
will take place on Tues. Nov. 2nd from noon - 1 pm CDT in the Boundary
Waters D room.

*JOIN ZOOM MEETING*
https://nanog.zoom.us/j/88978845443?pwd=dGtpZ3hxTVh6UmVSZHk3YWxZUjNZUT09

Meeting ID: 889 7884 5443
Passcode: 383671
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,88978845443# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,88978845443# US (New York)

*VIEW AGENDA * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-83/agenda/>