[NANOG-announce] NANOG 82 - WATCH NOW

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Jun 23 20:43:53 UTC 2021

<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=eac3058ea9&e=db9654bbbb>
*NANOG 82 - WATCH NOW
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=037cd27dd5&e=db9654bbbb>*

We live-stream every conference so you can return to any recorded
presentation you’d like at any time.

We've curated a selection of NANOG 82 videos on NANOG TV
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=947af1bfdb&e=db9654bbbb>+
the full webcast on our YouTube channel, with hours of insights from some
of the brightest minds in network engineering, operations, and architecture.

<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=58e5864ee2&e=db9654bbbb>
*WATCH NOW
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=7cbedc4f7c&e=db9654bbbb>
- Keynote:
The Evolution of the Interplanetary Internet - Vint Cerf*

In this talk, we are honored to welcome a “father of the Internet” and a
keynote speaker: Vinton G. Cerf to the NANOG 82 virtual stage! Cerf is a
multi award-winning VP and chief Internet evangelist for Google. Cerf will
discuss “The Evolution of the Interplanetary Internet.”
Watch Vint NOW
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=0f4a752f3f&e=db9654bbbb>
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=8eee13bd54&e=db9654bbbb>
*Expo Digital Doors Still Open *

*There is still time to get your network on, in our one-of-kind virtual
expo!*Expo will remain open until June 25.

Network + interact with reps from top tech companies from your living room,
learn about the latest technologies, have fun at the scavenger hunt  + win
raffle prizes!

Visit Expo
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=fc1d36ced8&e=db9654bbbb>
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=a6b00ed5d5&e=db9654bbbb>
*Did You Miss the NANOG 82's Community Meeting?*
💻  *WATCH NOW:
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=a9120f477b&e=db9654bbbb>
*Executive
Director Edward McNair, NANOG Program Committee members Elizabeth Culley
and Ognian Mitev discuss:

✅ Current and future upgrades to NANOG's Website
✅ Education and Mentorship Committee Progress
✅ Community Forum Update
✅ NANOG 83: Our first Hybrid Meeting

Watch Now
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=1573ad6491&e=db9654bbbb>
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=34e5575c00&e=db9654bbbb>
*Thank You to our Virtual Host Kentik!*The NANOG Staff, Board of Directors,
and Program Committee would like to especially thank our NANOG 82 virtual
host Kentik.
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=61122a0e57&e=db9654bbbb>

In addition, to each and every attendee + sponsor + exhibitor
<https://nanog.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4d708401d0e69d9dc73d1c204&id=480c5d736a&e=db9654bbbb>
for
making NANOG 82 an amazing experience — your continued support means
everything to us!