[NANOG-announce] Industry Tools + As Heard on Twitter

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Wed Jul 28 20:20:19 UTC 2021

*Tools + Resources for Industry Pros: IPv6 Website Validator*NANOG loves
sharing valuable tools and resources for our community of students and new
+ seasoned professionals.

*IPv6-test.com is a free service that checks your IPv6 and IPv4
connectivity and speed.* Diagnose connection problems, discover which
address(es) you are currently using to browse the Internet, and what is
your browser's protocol of choice when both v6 and v4 are available.

*IPv6 Website Validator <https://ipv6-test.com/validate.php>*

*As Heard on Twitter *

John Kristoff
@jtkristoff
<https://twitter.com/jtkristoff>
·
Jul 7 <https://twitter.com/jtkristoff/status/1412750733787557888>
Hello friends of
@NANOG <https://twitter.com/nanog>
Women in Tech, perhaps you can reach out and offer pointers and references?
Quote Tweet
Tracket Pacer
@TracketPacer
· Jul 4
I’m sad bc there are soooo many programs out there designed to get girls &
women interested in coding/programming… but really nothing for Network
Engineering. & NetEng is at LEAST as cool as coding. How do we fix
this? [image:
Thinking face]
Show this thread
*NANOG Stories of Women in Tech *