[NANOG-announce] ATTN: Mentees, Mentors, and Future Students - We need your voice!

Nanog News news at nanog.org
Thu Jul 8 21:53:37 UTC 2021

*So, What is it Actually like to Participate in a Hackathon?*

*You may have heard about this thing called a "Hackathon."*

The weekend-long event <https://www.nanog.org/stories/nanog-hackathons/> that
provides for epic networking, as fellow engineers from all over the world
get together and share their passion for hacking; while having serious fun.
*You are intrigued.*

Yet, you are still on the fence. We get it, your time is valuable and who
wants to get stuck committing to a weekend-long brain-drainer? That is why
we have done the dirty work for you.
*We asked a Hackathon alumni to share his experience. Check out our Q + A
with *Google Cloud TSE,* Akshay Broota.
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/so-what-is-it-actually-like-to-participate-in-a-hackathon/>*

READ NOW
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/so-what-is-it-actually-like-to-participate-in-a-hackathon/>

*📢 ATTN:Mentors, Mentees and Future Students**We Need Your Voice!*

Feedback from our community is vital to NANOG's success. If you have been
thinking about becoming, or in need of a mentor, and/or taking an education
course at NANOG, we need your voice!

✏️ *Please fill out the below surveys and help us best serve your needs. *

➕  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog-mentorship-survey>Mentorship
Feedback Survey  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog-mentorship-survey>
➕ Mentee Feedback Survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog-mentee-survey>
➕  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog-education-survey>Course
Developement Survey  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog-education-survey>

*Community Forum is Now in Public BetaPlease take a look! 👀**Getting
Started with the NANOG Community* *Forum*
To access the Community Forum you must first have a user account on the NANOG
website <https://www.nanog.org/>. You cannot create an account directly on
the community forum website. The main NANOG website is OAuth 2 authority.

GET STARTED  <https://www.nanog.org/help/community-forum/>