[NANOG-announce] How to Make the Most of a Virtual Conference

NANOG Marketing marketing at nanog.org
Tue May 26 17:26:40 UTC 2020

*Ten tips from Angela Reyna of Kentik*

“We’re all longing for more connected times with less distance. For now,
the best thing we can do is be present, and make the most of these virtual
opportunities."

While nothing can totally replace the experience of gathering IRL, virtual
conferences are still an amazing way to share, discover, and connect with
your community. That’s why we love these tips for making the most of any
virtual conference, shared with us by Angela Reyna, Senior Marketing
Manager at Kentik — up now, on NANOG Stories.

Read the Feature
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/ten-tips-virtual-conference/>