[NANOG-announce] Present Virtually at NANOG 79 - CFP Extended to May 7th

Vincent Celindro vcelindro at nanog.org
Fri Apr 24 14:00:59 UTC 2020

Share your insights at NANOG 79

With a remote presentation that brings your research + ideas to life.

Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, NANOG 79 will now be held as a virtual
meeting <https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/> with an abridged program
(June 1-3). The in-person meeting in Boston has been canceled to ensure the
health and safety of our community.

The NANOG Program Committee (PC) is developing a program tailored to the
three-day meeting with an online format, and has extended the Call For
Presentations to May 7. We encourage anyone interested in sharing their
research, ideas, and best practices with the greater NANOG community to
submit a proposal for a talk, tutorial, or panel to be presented virtually.

Submit Now <https://nanog.org/participate/call-presentations/>

View Guidelines <https://www.nanog.org/participate/presentation-guidelines/>

In addition to proposals focused on current (or soon-to-be deployed)
technologies and industry innovation, we believe our community would also
be interested in the following topics:

   -

   Impact to Networks & Engineers as a result of COVID-19
   -

      Insights on working from home, VPN, sustained traffic, shifting of
      resources, application changes, etc.
      -

      Online conferencing security, BYOD and desktop security, family and
      work.
      -

   RPKI Deployments
   -

   Professional Development
   -

      Advice on white boarding, public speaking, negotiating, etc.

We look forward to reading your proposals, and connecting online this June!

Sincerely,

Vincent Celindro

NANOG - Program Committee Chair

on behalf of the NANOG PC