[NANOG-announce] What’s New at NANOG: September, 2019

NANOG Marketing marketing at nanog.org
Sun Sep 15 15:23:14 UTC 2019

Get ready to hack!

Attending NANOG 77, or live in the Austin area? Registration is now open
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-77/hackathon/> for our next
hackathon, sponsored by Facebook and Tesuto. Visit the NANOG 77 Hackathon
page to register, learn more about the hack’s focus (traffic exceptions),
and view the agenda + attendee list.

NANOG 76 hack recap

Miss the hack in DC? Watch the recap
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMOCTMbiRI&list=PLO8DR5ZGla8j3rjUpQrXwyzdswa9Wp6e1&index=16&t=253s>
given by Vibhum Chandorkar and the NANOG 76 winning team on our YouTube
channel, and read our interview
<https://www.nanog.org/stories/hacking-with-our-community/> with Vibhum to
better understand the skills and expertise his team brought to the project,
and what they learned throughout the process that they couldn't have at
school alone.

Register by 9/23 to save $100

There's only eight more days to register for NANOG 77 at the current rates
— don't miss out! And when you sign up to become a NANOG member
<https://www.nanog.org/participate/membership/>, you’ll save another
Now <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-77/>

*NANOG 77 host venue SOLD OUT*

Our overflow hotels (Embassy Suites Austin + Hyatt Regency Austin) are
accepting reservations until those blocks are sold out, too! Learn more +
reserve your room
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-77/nanog-77-hotel-information/> now
for our next community-wide gathering.

Stay ahead of the curve

Get up to speed on the latest tech challenges and best practices with hours
of peer-reviewed talks, tutorials, keynotes, and panels. The NANOG 77
agenda will soon be live! Keep an eye on our agenda page
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-77/agenda/> for updates in the coming
weeks.

Take part in shaping NANOG's future

NANOG's success depends on the collective expertise of our members to help
guide us in service of our mission. Members have the right to run for
office, serve on a committee, and vote. The next election takes place at
NANOG 77 in Austin, TX — be sure to take part, so your voice is heard. Learn
More <https://www.nanog.org/participate/elections-nominations/>

Get the latest NANOG news, delivered right to your inbox

Sign up for the NANOG Newsletter to keep up with our innovative community,
via the latest NANOG events + programs, member features + stories — all in
one place. Subscribe Now <https://newsletter.nanog.org/september-2019>