[NANOG-announce] Sponsor your students at NANOG 76!

NANOG Marketing marketing at nanog.org
Mon May 13 15:24:33 UTC 2019

*Turning students dreams into a reality*
NANOG is dedicated to fostering the education and empowerment of our next
generation of networking professionals. We not only offer outreach programs
and resources designed for students, but also scholarships and in-kind
support to attend NANOG’s tri-annual meetings across North America.

*Connect and engage with the industry’s top minds*
The NANOG College Immersion Program (NCI) provides educators at North
American universities and colleges the opportunity to:

   - Sponsor up to 5 students at a NANOG meeting.
   - Airfare, registration, and room and board are included.

The program allows students to:

   - Meet and learn from working professionals in their field of study.
   - Access best-in-class content with an eye toward the future of
   innovation.
   - Gain a competitive edge before they’ve ever graduated.

*Learn more + apply now*
College educators interested in sponsoring students at one of our upcoming
meetings are encouraged to apply. Visit the NCI Application page
<https://new.nanog.org/outreach/college-immersion/apply-nci/> to learn more
about the program and begin your application.

*Questions?*
The NCI program committee is happy to respond to your inquiries:
nci at nanog.org / +1 866 902 1336, ext 103